Alfresco 30" Built-In Pizza Oven, Natural Gas
- Radiant heat allows you to cook pizzas in just four minutes
- Internal halogen light allows you to monitor your pizza
- 456 Sq. Inches of cooking area means you can cook large pizzas for your family
- Stainless steel wood and herb box included
- Stainless steel construction for outstanding durability
Alfresco 30-Inch Built-In Natural Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven - AXE-PZA-BI-NG: Get commercial quality and performance with this natural gas outdoor pizza oven from Alfresco. The Pizza Oven Plus preheats in 16 minutes and can reach over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit allowing you to roast, bake, iron-skillet sear, and of course, cook perfect four minute Neapolitan pizzas. The infrared hearth heating system with the rear burner boasts 40,000 BTUs of cooking power. The heat is held in by a double-walled insulated top. The gas logs also hold and retain heat. This oven offers 456 square inches of cooking surface which is large enough to bake a standard 14-inch pizza for your family. Internal halogen lights allow you to keep an eye on your pizza, and the removable arch and doors make cleaning your pizza oven easy. This unit has adjustable legs and is designed for built-in installation. This AXE model pizza oven includes a stainless steel wood and herb box that you can also use as a water pan for producing steam when you bake.