Elevate your grilling experience with the American Outdoor Grill (AOG) 36-inch T-Series Propane Gas Grill. Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA, this portable collection grill is constructed from premium 304 grade stainless steel, ensuring exceptional durability. The stainless steel vaporizer panels deliver even heat distribution and minimize flare-ups, while the Piezo Rapid Light ignition system ignites without the need for batteries or electricity. The included rear infrared rotisserie burner allows for slow roasting poultry or roasts, adding versatility to your outdoor cooking. AOG portable grills are built to last and feature a highly-sophisticated 50,000 BTU U-shaped burners with integrated support posts for optimal performance and durability. The 648 sq inches of primary grilling space, along with stainless steel cooking grids and a heavy-duty warming rack, provide ample space for grilling veggies, steaks, chicken, and more. The solid brass valves with red-flared front knobs offer precise temperature control and longer life, while the funneled grease management system with slide-out drip tray ensures painless clean-up. Additionally, the grill includes a high-performance rotisserie kit with a 12,000 BTU infrared back burner for roasting a better bird. All AOG portable grills are shipped fully-assembled (except side shelves) on large, durable 2 1/2 inch wheels, making them easy to move around. Alongside the rest of the AOG line, they boast a stylish, sleek appearance, including the beautiful double-layered satin finish hood, stainless steel construction, and custom-designed analog thermometer with polished bezel. Perfect for entertaining or family meals, this AOG 36-inch T-Series gas grill will add style and cooking excellence to your outdoor lifestyle.
- Constructed from 304 grade stainless steel for quality durability
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels deliver even heat distribution and minimize flare-ups
- Rapid Light piezo ignition requires no batteries or electricity
- Included rear infrared rotisserie burner for slow roasting poultry or roasts
- Commercial-grade 50,000 BTU U-shaped burners with integrated support posts
- 648 sq inches of primary grilling space with long-lasting stainless cooking grids
- High-performance rotisserie kit with 12,000 BTU infrared back burner
- Stylish double-layered satin finish hood with custom-designed analog thermometer
- Stainless steel construction for lasting performance and durability
- Slide-out drip tray for painless clean-up
- Large, durable 2 1/2 inch wheels for portability
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Legal Disclaimers and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: This product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
No specific warranty information provided. Please refer to the manufacturer for warranty details.