This sleek 15-inch outdoor refrigerator by Marvel offers everything you need in a compact design. It features Dynamic Cooling Technology for faster cooling, temperature recovery, and better temperature stability. Marvel Prime Controls provide precise temperature management and indicate interior temperature. Audio and visual alarms ensure optimal temperature control and indicate if the door is left ajar. The solid stainless steel door with towel bar handle has a Closed Door Assist System, automatically closing the door. The front venting design allows for a seamless built-in installation in your outdoor kitchen.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology uses fan-forced air for faster cooling, temperature recovery, and better temperature stability
- Marvel Prime Controls provide precise temperature management from 34°F to 60°F and indicate interior temperature
- Audio and visual alarms indicate if door is left ajar or if the interior temperature falls outside proper parameters
- Solid stainless steel door with towel bar handle and Closed Door Assist System
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior for superior protection against the elements
- Front venting design allows for a built-in installation in your outdoor kitchen
- Sturdy pro-style handle and 4-inch adjustable toe kick for a professional look
- Reversible door for left or right-hinge installation
- Pristine arctic white interior with efficient white LED lighting
- 2 cantilevered, full-width stainless steel shelves and 1 bottom storage area for easy organization
- Large capacity for up to 70 12-ounce cans
Legal Disclaimers and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
For warranty information, please refer to the manufacturer's official warranty policy.