Transform your Kamado Joe Classic series kamado into a pizza oven with the Kamado Joe DoJoe. This pizza oven attachment is constructed of a cast aluminum ring formed into a wedge shape, allowing for steady temperature ranges of 400 - 700 degrees Fahrenheit. The DoJoe is designed with dedicated supports for the heat deflectors and the included ceramic pizza stone, ensuring the optimal distance for baking crispy and golden pizzas and baked goods every time.
- Converts your Kamado Joe Classic series kamado into a pizza oven
- Wedge shape allows for temperature control and cooking visibility
- Dedicated supports for heat deflectors and pizza stone for optimal baking
- Includes a cast aluminum ring and a ceramic pizza stone
- Supports temperature ranges of 400 - 700 degrees Fahrenheit
Legal Disclaimers and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
WARNING for California residents: This product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
This product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to the manufacturer's warranty information for specific details and coverage.