The Flame Boss 500 temperature controller is a versatile device that allows you to easily control and monitor your smoker's grilling temperatures. With Wi-Fi connectivity, you can conveniently control your smoker using your smartphone, Google Home, and Amazon Alexa. The controller automatically learns your smoker's behavior to improve temperature control and provides a large built-in display showing four lines of cooking details at a time. It comes with two high-temp, industrial-duty probes rated to withstand up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit, enabling you to monitor both cooking surface temperature and internal meat temperatures using up to three probes at a time.
- WiFi connectivity allows you to control your smoker using your smartphone, Google Home, and Amazon Alexa
- Controller automatically learns your smoker to improve temperature control
- Large built-in display shows 4 lines of cooking details at a time
- Monitors cooking surface temperature and internal meat temperatures using up to three probes at a time (two probes are included)
- High-temp, industrial-duty probes rated to withstand up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit
Legal Disclaimers and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
WARNING for California residents: This product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
The Flame Boss 500 temperature controller is covered by Flame Boss's standard warranty policy.
- UPC: 851247005309