Enhance your outdoor patio or kitchen with the Lynx Electric Infrared Heater, delivering comforting warmth and radiant heat to people and objects. Unlike traditional gas heaters, Lynx electric heaters are not affected by wind and heat efficiently without producing odors or unwanted glare. The included dual stack control, valued at $90, allows you to independently control each heating element, operating the heater at half or full power as needed. With a power output of 4000 watts, the Lynx infrared heater can warm an area approximately 11x11 feet, making it perfect for cozy gatherings. It is UL listed for both indoor and outdoor use, offering versatility and safety. The medium wave infrared technology ensures warmth and a soft glow, without any unpleasant light. Crafted in America from recyclable materials, Lynx heaters are an eco-friendly and durable choice for electric patio heating. Embrace the intelligent design that saves floor space, whether flush-mounted or installed on the ceiling/wall, and experience the ultimate comfort for your outdoor spaces.
- Dual stack control: Control each heating element independently - a $90 value!
- Energy efficient: More efficient than gas heaters, no odors or gas emissions.
- No glare, no bright light: Produces only comforting warmth and a soft glow.
- Space-saving design: Can be flush-mounted or installed on the ceiling/wall.
- Powerful performance: 4000 watts, warms an area approximately 11x11 feet.
- UL listed for indoor and outdoor use: Versatile and safe for any setting.
- Made in America: Constructed from recyclable materials for an eco-friendly choice.
Legal Disclaimers and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
No warranty information available