The Primo round Kamado Charcoal Smoker Grill is a large-sized grill with the classic round kamado shape. Proudly made in the USA since 1996, it features a cast aluminum top vent, stainless steel draft door, and thermometer for precise temperature control. Made of premium grade ceramic, this grill offers superior heat, moisture, and flavor retention, making it perfect for a variety of cooking styles. The Primo round Grill efficiently retains and evenly distributes heat across the 280 square inches of cooking surface, perfect for maintaining a consistent temperature. Smoke meat at temperatures as low as 180 degrees Fahrenheit, or turn up the heat to more than 500 degrees Fahrenheit for searing and grilling. Use the 6-position cast aluminum chimney cap, 5-position stainless steel lower vent door, and easy to read thermometer for monitoring and keeping a precise temperature. The chimney cap also features a hood to keep out rain for all-weather grilling. Newly designed for 2021, the easy lift-and-lock hinge system keeps the lid raised in place, now requiring 70-percent less force to open than previous models. A soft-close felt gasket protects the ceramic while opening and closing the lid using the newly designed cool touch handle, now featuring integrated retaining clips to help keep the ceramic top firmly in place. Ash tool and grill lifter are both included in this package. Choose Primo and experience the best in kamado style charcoal cooking.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1996
- Cast aluminum top vent, stainless steel draft door, and thermometer for precise temperature control
- Made of premium grade ceramic that offers superior heat, moisture, and flavor retention
- Primo offers the highest sitting lid available allowing you to cook whole chickens and turkeys vertically
- Easy lift-and-lock hinge system keeps the lid raised in place
- Efficiently retains and evenly distributes heat across the 280 square inches of cooking surface
- Smoke meat at temperatures as low as 180 degrees Fahrenheit or turn up the heat to more than 500 degrees Fahrenheit for searing and grilling
- 6-position cast aluminum chimney cap and 5-position stainless steel lower vent door for precise temperature control
- Newly designed cool touch handle with integrated retaining clips
- Ash tool and grill lifter are both included
Legal Disclaimers and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Information regarding the warranty for this product can be found in the product packaging or owners' manual.