The Summit SPR489OSCSS is designed and constructed for safe use in outdoor settings, making it suitable for both smaller commercial and residential applications. Its 17-inch shallow depth makes it ideal for space-constrained areas. This versatile unit meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards while being approved for residential use as well. The stainless steel cabinet provides durability and a modern look, and the factory-installed lock ensures security.
- Designed and constructed for safe use in outdoor settings
- 17 inches shallow depth makes it ideal for smaller commercial and residential settings
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471 for commercial use
- Stainless steel cabinet adds durability in a modern look
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Versatile design with a user-reversible double pane tempered glass door and pro-style handle
- Space-saving right-angle plug and integrated hinge for flexible unit placement
- Internal fan ensures even cooling from top to bottom
- Automatic defrost system for minimal user maintenance
- White interior and LED lighting for full visibility of stored items
- Three adjustable glass shelves with six positions for optimal storage capacity
- Dial thermostat with seven temperature settings for easy temperature management
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors and is designed for built-in or freestanding use
Legal Disclaimers and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
No specific warranty information provided.